Healthy Buns™ - Women's Online Program
AS A CLIENT OF MY PROGRAM, YOU WILL…
– set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
– work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
– understand and reduce your cravings
– increase your energy levels
– feel great in your body
– learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
– improve your personal relationships
– discover the confidence to create the life you want
YOUR PROGRAM INCLUDES…
– recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
– coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
– simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
– access to my monthly membership with the latest health tips and recipes
– my personal commitment to your health and success
Here’s just SOME of what you’ll learn:
Why diets don’t work and what does
- Why one diet doesn’t work for everyone
- What to focus on ADDING IN instead of restricting
- The myths we’ve been falling for and why your yo-yo diet journey isn’t your fault
- Simple solutions you can start with right away
Exercise tips to maximize results
- Getting started with exercise and how to maximize results
- Common roadblocks to exercise with simple solutions
- How to bust through a weight loss plateau
Why it’s not just about food and exercise
- What nourishes you on a deeper level
- Why eating can fill a void and what to do about it
- Life balance; what is it and how to improve it to boost results
Mindful eating and portion control
- Discover 8 ways to get a better handle on portion control without feeling deprived
- Learn what mindful eating is and how it can help with weight loss
Understand your cravings better
- Why your sugar and/or junk food habit isn’t all your fault
- Common causes of cravings and how to deal with them
- How to curb cravings and find healthier options
Planning for success
- How planning ahead can help you lose weight
- How to save time, money, calories and stress
- Quick prep and cooking tips
- Ideas for planning for busy weeks
Stress reduction and self-care
- How stress can affect weight loss and much more
- How to get control over your schedule and your life
- Simple ways to reduce stress and take care of yourself
Supercharged Goal Setting for Success
- How to get crystal clear on your goals
- How to determine if your goals are right for you
- How to put your plans in place
Mindset and Habits for Powerful Results
- Evaluating the ‘auto-pilot’ habits that may be preventing you from reaching your goals
- How even the smallest habits, over time, can help or hinder success
BEST OF ALL …you’ll have my support and guidance every step of the way as you implement simple changes for life-long success!
Get ready to…
Feel better, look better, and find the new you!
SIGN UP HERE
Most Weight loss programs are designed to make sure you fail in the long-term, so you keep coming back and buying more programs over and over.
I am here to help you succeed. As your health coach, my job is to assure you feel amazing and find your optimal health. Nowhere in that description is a cycle of losing and regaining weight. It feels awful to be stuck in that cycle. If you did that because of my advice, I wouldn’t be doing my job.So, how do you break the cycle? You break the cycle by doing something different. By looking at how a doctor would recommend you find your optimal health (because a doctor does) and actually taking that advice. By trusting that science actually works for all of us. By breaking the cycle of restrict/gain weight/restrict/gain weight - forever.
If you are looking for fast weight loss that won’t last, look somewhere else.This is not a program where you can lose a lot of weight fast and then feel bad when you gain it back again later. This isn’t that type of program because it doesn’t work.
Think about it. If you lose weight… but gain it right back (plus more)… did you really lose weight? Or was it just a gimmick? Weight loss that works is weight loss that lasts.
As your health coach, my job is to help you find your healthiest and happiest self for life. That’s really it. There are a lot of things we may talk about together, but my job is to help you find your healthiest and happiest self for life.
That means, if it’s a gimmick, I won’t recommend it.
- If it’s not scientifically or medically sound, I won’t bring it to your attention.
- If I tell you that a doctor and dietitian have agreed together on a healthy and simple way to lose weight for life – it is the truth.
- No gimmicks. No extra supplements needed. Just science, consistency, and a willingness to work toward the best version of yourself.
Slow is sustainable. Sustainable is forever.
I wish that I could sell you a pill that would make weight and health no longer an issue. The fact is, that doesn’t exist. There is no magic solution to permanently change things overnight. There are, however, a number of methods and techniques that will get you to permanent change over time.
You can achieve sustainable long-term results like:
- Find a healthy weight for your body
- Love your body and its gifts to you
- Eat real food and lose weight
- Support your activity and have energy all day
- Never feel deprived or hungry on your journey to health
Sounds different from what you’re used to doing right?
The Healthy Habits program will do exactly that. Over 12 weeks you will begin to build habits you can keep for life. You have the option of three program levels, based on your individual needs. Each program option below will deliver the benefits I listed above – the difference is the amount of personal attention you enjoy while on your journey. Choose from Bronze, Silver, or Gold.
Meet Coach Jenny
HEALTH & WELLNESS CONSULTANT
Jennifer Castro, CPT, Nutritionist
Welcome. I am the owner and director of Alison James Wellness Solutions. I have worked in the industry for over 10 years providing wellness programs from weekend warriors to elite athletes. My career began as a preschool teacher creating and implementing health education, fitness, and nutrition programs. Currently, I create and deliver workplace wellness programs for small businesses to corporations. Along with working in the wellness industry, I am also an Insurance Broker who provides personal and commercial, employee benefits, and liability insurance for healthcare professionals.
I received my formal education from the American Academy of Personal Training as a certified personal trainer along with receiving added credentials as a nutritionist, food allergy specialist, health coach, and corporate wellness specialist. During an internship at a well- renowned hospital in NYC, I worked with top-notch physicians, and dietitians specializing in medical nutrition therapy. I also received a degree is health sciences with a specialization in psychology. Currently, I am also a full-time insurance agency owner at Jennifer A. Castro Agency- Farmers Insurance.